About The Energise KPMG Accelerator:
KPMG Australia’s accelerator program, known as Energise 2.0, is forging a new path in the ENR sector. A three-month intensive program for startups, Energise 2.0 is designed to promote innovation and collaboration across the sector by taking the best startups/early-stage tech companies and connecting them with some of Australia’s leading ENR companies.
The program supports both these companies and Australia’s leading technology startups by helping identify major operational problems and then giving Australia’s best and brightest ENR tech startups the opportunity to present their solutions.
Investment Amount & Specific Criteria:
- A technology solution applicable to the energy and natural resources sector or to the supporting service businesses supporting the sector;
- A customer base providing annual revenue of up to AUD 7.5 million in relation to your technology solution;
- In the absence of customers, seed funding or development spend to date of at least AUD 200,000 with demonstrable evidence of customer validation of the value proposition for your product/service;
- A founding core team in place (of at least two or more full-time staff); and
- Willingness and ability to work from the KPMG offices in Perth or Brisbane for one day per week during the 12 week program.