About The Muru-D Accelerator Group:
We launched in 2013 and run programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore. We have partner programs in Brisbane with River City Labs and Perth with Spacecubed. This gives us the largest geographical footprint for an accelerator in Australia and Asia.
Our six-month programs offer you seed funding, global connections to investors, mentors and alumni, co-working space, masterclasses and an international trip to a startup hub.
Investment Amount & Specific Criteria:
- Teams – We’re looking for committed founders who’ll base themselves in our workspace are working on their business 100% of their time.
- Pre-seed, Seed up to Series A welcome – We can help you at various stages and our use of SAFE Notes for funding makes it easy to work with companies at any valuation.
- Ambition – We want to work with Australia’s most ambitious Founders tackling material global problems with massive potential to scale.
- Global – Our goal is to create more globally successful entrepreneurs and companies. It’s important to us that you are not purely focused on your local market but want to go global – fast. The program includes an overseas trip and much of our content is geared towards big markets. We are not anti-local markets but recognise the significantly different trajectory of born-global businesses.
- Deep Tech & Innovation – The D in muru-D stands for digital. This represents technology, software and hardware providing that there is a significant component of innovation.
- Collaborative – We select 5-12 companies per program (depending on location) and the cohort will become a valuable team in their own right. It is critical that all the people in the companies can operate collaboratively to be supported and to provide support.